I. Anish, what (older) era of music do you feel you would have fit into best?
II. Did The Beatles have any sort of influence on you in your formative years?
III. If you could take over one person’s body for the day, who would it be and what’s the first thing you would do as them?
IV. If you had to pinpoint 3 incredibly defining moments in your life, what would it be?
V. And one moment you realized you had come further than you ever expected?
VI. Lots of people have a moment or a band or a song which really kick-starts their interest in music in a serious way. Can you put your finger on something similar?
VII. What kind of legacy would you want to leave behind with your music?
VIII. Who’s one person in the Indian music industry today you really look upto and why?
IX. How does Nike Air Max fit into your personal style?
X. Do you write music differently now than when you started?
- 1 sound that really gets under your skin.
- One place in space you’d love to visit.
- If you could have been anything else in the world other than a music producer/ DJ what would you have been?
- A movie score you wish you could have created?
- One thing that scares you most.
Anish Sood, Nike Air Max, Nike, Surburn, EDM, DJ, David Guetta
Image Credit - Mitsun Soni
Venue Credit - NSCI, Sunburn Arena