I. Tell us a little about how the ‘Hot Rocks’ plan was originally conceptualized.
II. Current LIVE BBQ offerings have never lived upto the mark. How do you intend to improve upon what’s already available?
III. You’ve spent 2 consecutive years catering a stall at NH7. What was the response like?
IV. Give some insight into the people behind this venture. Has it become a full-time commitment or do you’ll find ways to balance it out with other ventures?
Neville (Left) & Srikar (Right)
V. You’ll basically function like a Bademiyan or Ayyub’s on wheels. What made you’ll focus on this ‘after hours’ space?
VII. Ok. So given the TG, what’s the best thing your menu offers for a hangover cure?
VIII. It’s been a month since you guys launched, what’s the overall response been like and what have the biggest challenges been so far?
IX. What does your set-up include?
X. If you had to choose only one item from your menu to sell, what would you pick?
XI. 3 adjectives that best describe your food.
XII. What can we expect from you guys in the upcoming festival season ?
XIII. Now for the Quick Grill Section.
- What is your idea of perfect grilling happiness?
- What is your idea of grilling misery?
- Which grill or smoker would you like to own?
- What is your favourite meat to grill?
- What is your favourite meat temperature?
- What grilling tool would you invent if you were given the chance?
- How would you like people to remember your food when you die?
- What is your signature dish?
XIII. What can we expect from Hot Rocks BBQ in the next:
Hot Rock BBQ Delivery Details